Sunday, June 26, 2011

praying for the best

as you all may know Back in Feb was told that had a rare high grade precancer in my cervix. I had my surgery done in March and the healing process went exceptional. Well as a result of the precancer and having to have surgery. it has been three months since my procedure and am due for my papsmear to make sure the precancer come back. it takes about two weeks to results back. so will be pretty nervous. sure hope that  it goes well. I can't lie but I am sure nervous about this. If I was to show that the precancer came back then I'd have to have surgery once again and trust me that was not ok. We take things for granted way too much. We don't sit and think thank you lord for giving me health. But it sure is that things like this should mean more than anyhing in the world!
i

No comments:

Post a Comment