Monday, May 30, 2011

The New cloth diapers Duca Duca

I was choosen along with other mom bloggers to review the Duca Duca Cloth Diapers which are new cloth diapers on the market. My first impression of it was this diaper reminds me of a fuzzibunz diaper because of the elastic in the legs that is adjustable. Only thing about the appearance I think could be changed is the logo on the butt of the diaper it is a duck which is cute but the eyes should be white not the red. The fit was nice it has adjustable elastic in the legs to make it larger or smaller. I think Brielle will be able to use the Duca Duca diaper till she approx 32lbs. This is a pocket style diaper so you stuff it with a insert. Th insert is easy to place in and remove. This diaper with a microfiber then a hemp insert is pretty absorbent for night time. I use bumgenius detergent with washing the diapers. I air dry them in the laundry room. Overall this a fairly nice diaper and I would recommend it to other moms who like pockets. I would give it on a scale of 1-10 a six. These arent on the market yet so I am unsure of the actual price of them. I would say this is one of my favorite diapers out of the test diapers I have gotten!I have 5 more cloth diapers to type up some reviews for and cant wait to see how they compare to the Duca Duca cloth diapers!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment