Sunday, May 15, 2011

Online Surveyor

I became a Knowledge Panel member and have been doing online surveys for them for about 4months. It gets borrowing at times but its rewarding by every survey is approx $4.00 so 4,000 points once you gfet 25,000 point or $25.00 you can cash out or enter raffles. I have in the 4months that I have been doing surveys online for thm eared $40.00 with this money I use to actually buy some flowers,seeds,red mulch ect to start my lawn scaping adventure. I also do surveys for a compay called synovate they cash out at $50.00 and I have been with them for 2months. This is something that most stay at home moms can do to earn alittle for just filling out surveys. I was actually going to look into being a mystery shopper for companies to rate buisnesses.


so if you want something to do and earn alittle cash slowly I suggest becoming a online surveyor!

No comments:

Post a Comment